Fitter is a gathering structural framework vocational trade. The span of course is 2 years with 4 semesters of 6 months each. There are numerous things understudies learn during course, for example, fitting & gathering auxiliary structures & lodgings from materials like edge iron, I-shafts, and plate steel, utilizing hand-devices and welding hardware and taking after plan in details. inspects outlines & materials rundown to get parts particulars, and so on. The exchange is great from a occupation perspective as it opens numerous alternatives for independent work on one hand and further studies choices on other hand. There are such a large number of ITI and different establishments offering trade.
Make yourself master
Applicants tought to be gone in 10th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 arrangement of Education or its equal from a school board.
Includes both practical as well as theory classes.
- Candidates should have the capacity to appreciate specialized work, physically fit; great hand-eye co-appointment; ready to work in freely or as a major aspect of a group; reasonable capacity and an eye for point of there interest.
- They must be mindful of security regulations, for eg, wearing personal protective equipment during working hour.
- They ought to have physical quality, stamina and have the capacity to work in uncomfortable conditions and positions.
Finest and fittest for you
- Students after passing Fitter exchange can strive for further higher Diploma/Bachelor Degree course, which improves students capabilities.
- They can discover employments underway & producing businesses; auxiliary creation like extensions, rooftop structure, building & development; vehicles and partnered commercial enterprises & administration commercial ventures like street transportation and lines.
- Fitter Trade pass student have bright scopes in ship building and repair work; infrastructure and defence organisations; public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India as well as in abroad.
- Pipe Fabricator.
- Lathe Machine Operator.
- Plant Maintenance Fitter.
- Mechanical Fitter.
- Technical Assistant/Technician.